Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Merry Christmas.....4 days late

So Christmas has now come and gone and I am thankful the holiday is over. Usually I love the holidays. I love seeing my family and eating all the yummy food. But this year it was kinda sad. It was the first year not with my parents and not with Tyler. It was a little lonely. My grandmas friend was here but after 2 days I was ready for him to leave. He is 59 going on 90 I swear. From the time he got here you would have thought he lived here. And he expected to be waited on hand and foot. Not the best house guest when you are trying to make the best of the holiday.

The good part was that I got the Barnes and Noble Nook. I love it. On saturday after I opened it, I hurried through the book I was reading just so I could start reading on my nook. I decided that it may be my new best friend. It so cute and easy to use.

Work is still crazy. I cannot wait until the year is over just so some things calm down. And school starts on the 5th! I still have to get my books because the school is closed for the holidays but I won't need them until the 11th anyways. The 5th-7th is a orientation class that I also get credits for and only lasts 3 days.

Now I'm planning a trip home hopefully around my birthday. That gives me 3 months to plan and save so I'm hoping it happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment