Saturday, October 30, 2010

Tickets!

I am officially coming home for Thanksgiving, tickets bought and now just waiting for the day. I seriously am going to be counting down the days. 24 in case your wondering. Sadly I will be leaving on the 29th so I won't be there when Tyler leaves for basic. I wanted to but I have to work. Some days being a big girl isn't much fun.

I have gotten lazy the last few weeks. I used to come home from work then go to the gym then home to take Lexi for a walk before dinner usually 3 or 4 times a week. Now I have gotten into the bad habit of coming home, taking Lexi for a walk then camping out on the couch with a book. I have read 6 or 7 books in two weeks. Hopefully I will get back into my gym routine, but at least Lexi isn't missing out on her walks. To bad that will end once it gets really cold and snowy.

Now today has been the laziest day I have had in a while. I woke up around noon and then decided to camp out on the couch for the rest of the day. Don't judge me I have had horrible migraines for over a week and todays was the worst. I saw my doctor on thursday and he upped my night-time meds that are supposed to prevent me from getting a migraine. Ya, lets just say those are not working. Then he told me to take some Advil whenever I feel one coming on and it should go away. Well I have now tried Advil, Advil Migraine, Aleeve and Excedrine Migraine. None help but the last two make me really sick to my stomach. Monday I will be making another appointment and I won't be happy at all. Hopefully he can figure out whats wrong before I leave for the east coast. I really don't want to be flying all day with a migraine. I think I would be rather testy and no one wants that.

One last thing, do dogs have nightmares?? Last night, well 2 am Lexi woke me up making this weird whimpering sound. I check on her and the dang dog is completely asleep. She was even snoring between whimpers. I went back to bed but after 10 minutes she was still whimpering. Poor Lex was woken up and tossed outside to go potty. Thankfully when she came back in she went right back to bed and no more sad puppy noises. Apparently after that she only had good dreams.

Happy day before Halloween,
Kari

No comments:

Post a Comment